Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ahoy Maties! :D

Hi! :D
My names Rylee Stormgem, but my pirate name is Stormy Rylee :3
Im a former level 35 storm wizard in Wizard101 (my membership expired a looong time ago and im broke and cant repay it XD) And im currently a level 5 Privateer in Pirate101.

Heres my most recent picture:
 
If you see me traveling around feel free to say hi :D
(i dont have text chat, but i'll be able to get it in a few months XD)


i used to have a blog about Wizard101, but i wont post what it is because its really stupid ^^; I have ben playing Wizard101 ever since i was almost 8 years old, and i got pirate101 2 days ago C:  I have always loved Kingsisle's games XD they must make more :3
Besides gaming im an artist :3 i draw all the time :D

Uhhh... thats all so far :D
Hope you like my blog so far.... :3
Ok, fair winds!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment