Thursday, December 27, 2012

Yesterdays Adventure + Current outfit

Ahoy! :D
I did a looot of things yesterday and i thought i would share it with you :3

So to start i defeated a couple Waponi ships  with Ensign Emmet and Egg Shen :)
 I had to get 5 of them, to be exact :3 Ratbeard has joined forces with the evil waopni people and i needed to defeat thier ships.

 After that i got Nanu Nanu as a companion :D Hes Level 8 and hes a very strong buccaneer!


Then i went to Jonah town for the first time! :D

That place is really cool XD I think its my favorite out of all the others so far.
Sailing to Jonah Town with Egg shen :D

 When i got there Captian Ahab made me go return his son from the Vortex of doom! 
I managed to save him right in time before he got eaten by storm sharks =u=

When i returned him Ahab lowered me into the whale's belly, so i could talk to someone who i have ben waiting to talk to for a long time..... the frogfather!

i managed to get past the guards and get into his office. After we chatted for a while he said that he would tell me where ratbeard is on one condition- he brings me spices from the Presidio!

I have never seen that place-or heard of it- in my life, so i had fun sailing all the way there.

When i got there i had to beat many monkey groups!
I made it all the way 'till the end untill... .at the last moment... Caption Santiago slashed me with his staff and i got defeated. :(

Thats all i did yesterday XD While doing all that i managed to go up to level 7 and get some new abilities and clothes!! :D

Im going back to the Presidio today, gonna teach those monkeys a lesson XD


Heres my current outfit:
(all of the colors are purple and yellow, my favorite :D)

HAT: 
Marines Kerchief (privateer only)
+5 health
Comes with Incendiary shot ability if you have a shooty weapon :3


COAT:
Freebooters Uniform
+2 Agility, +6 Health, +8 Resistance
Level 5+

BOOTS:
Firstmate's Shoes
+4 Health, +2 Will
Level 5+

WEAPON:
Grim Cutlass (not shown in any pictures, sorry)
Slashy/Shooty
Bonus from: Strength
17-28 Damage

TOKEN: 
Bold spyglass (privateer only)
+1 Dodge, +4 Health

AMULET:
Storm Riders Charm
+3 Health, +1 Resistance

RING:
Waponi Band
+1 Dodge, +4 Health 
Level 5+

SHIP:
The leaky Ruffian! :P



 Ok, thats all for today! XD
Might do another update later.
Wish me luck on my adventures!
~Rylee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment