Monday, January 28, 2013

Items i got from the Tribal pack!!! :D

Ahoy mateys!!

I am so in love with the tribal pack XD i baught another one XD
Diddnt get any cool treasures in it but i got somthing better... a puma mount!! :D For FREEEE!!!

Its purple and its so awesome XD im still thinking of manes for the little cutie :3


My last post was all about the tribal pack so i decided to... well... make another post about it XD

exept i have pictures to show you :3

Ok, im gonna circle everything i have gotten from the pack in Red so you'll be able to see everything... haha....

ok XD

Heres my stuff :3

In all i have 3 eyepatches (witch are totems), 2 pets, 2 hats, 1 coat, and 1 mount.

If you have any questions about any items that are circled, ask me :3 i will tell all :3  and also if you want to ask about my other clothing items you can do that too but i doubt anyone's gonna do that XD

Thats just the stuff from my backpack XD

Heres how it looks in-game:

Outfit, Hat, and Pet i got <3

Eyepatch and Crown-like hat

Spiny Serpent pet

Deathstalker scorpion pet

Hunting Puma Mount!!! <3 <3

Call me crazy but im hoping to buy another Tribal crew pack XD They are sooo much fun to play around with :3 I hope P101 comes out with more packs.... I NEED MORE XD

Ok, thats it!! :3
Fair winds mateys!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment