Sunday, January 27, 2013

Tribal Crew Pack!?!?

Ahoy maties! :D

I recently got 10000 Crowns from a gift card i baught recently and decided to look in the crown shop and see what was in there.

They have a new Tribal crew pack!!!

If you havent found out, the tribal crew pack is a collection of 7 exclusive items, from common to ultra rare, all tribal themed. Each one is in the crown shop for i think 399 crowns.

I managed to buy 3 of them XD

In my first one i opened up i had an ultra rare item!!!

I have gotten a "Smoking Mirror"

Some things in the Tribal crew pack will be in your backpack listed as clothing, but you cant wear them. They are just treasures.

I sold my mirror to Jolly Roger and it turned out being worth 3000 gold!!!

Besides getting my ultra rare item i also got lots of furniture items, 2 pets, lots of other treasures, and a few hats. All of them ranged from 45 to 3000 Gold!!

Just thaught i'd share my Tribal pack experience with you :3 i advise you to get one form the crown shop! its a very good deal haha.


If you want to see more of the Tribal pack click Here.

Ok! thats it!!
Fair winds pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment