Friday, March 8, 2013

Im a Cowgirl!! :'D





I LOVE COOL RANCH!! SO MUCH!!! :D

I think its my favorite world so far next to Marleybone and Valencia!

So last time i left off i was just entering Coopers Roost looking for Merriweather Clark.

Well, i found him in Elder bluff!!

Also, i found a bunch of mean, big, angry...

Bison.

I saved nurse Quinn from them, as well as find Merriweather!

Here are pictures! :D

Slashing a Bison!

New Cowboy clothes! :D

The Bison...

Battling!

Get him,Nanu Nanu!!!

Me :3

Ghost Bison!

Ghost...Jackalopes?

Jackalope Fighting with Nurse Quinn!!

keisuke!



New Horse! :D Her names Twister!







Yeah, thats all i did recently! XD

My curent quest is exploring hidden valley ranch! XD

Well, ok, now i have to do homework. :(

Fair winds and happy sailing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment