Thursday, April 25, 2013

House Tour! :)







So today, i though it would be cool to give you a tour of my in-game house! :D

I live in a castaway's refuge!

I've had my house for a few months now and im really proud of how its coming out :)

BUT, its not finished yet! i stall have alot more work to do in the kitchen and the basement xD

Ok, heres my house showcase! :3


OUTSIDE
 The outside is kind of boring.. im still working on it though.
You can find my docks here, and lots of spinning gears coming out of the sand!






SHIP
 Just my ship, the Stormy River :)
I thought it would be cool to show you guys too!


LIVING ROOM 
As soon as you enter your in the living room! 






KITCHEN
 The kitchen is behind the living room...
Its really small and its not finished yet :P
  
STUDY
 Upstairs on the right is where is where i study!
Its like an office, really :P


BUNKS
 This is my favorite room in the house... :D
Im very proud of it!
Theres lots of beds so the crew can come and rest if they want :)
(the pictures diddnt come out that well though... :P)


PORCH
 Small porch that comes off the bedroom.
I don't really like this room and i dont use it much.. :P
  
BASEMENT? 
 Its really more like a cave...?
Downstairs from the Living room.
This room isn't finished either.. :T



There you have it! :D

Thats my unfinished house!

Hopefully i can finish it more... i have alot of housing items but i dont know where to put them all... :|

Oh well!

Hope you enjoyed!

Fair winds and happy sailing pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment