Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mission Accomplished!! :D





Pirate101 is working again!! :'D

Ok, last time i left off i was hunting down Froggo Villa to save Serena.

Well, i conquered Froggo Vila, and he told me to go see El Guapo!

Also on he way, i got to Level 21 and bought myself a brand new Bison Skiff!

Im so happy!! :D

Ok, Time for pictures!!

DIAMONDS?!?

No Blurriness! :'D

Sloth riding!

Dungeon time!


Salamander!


Chest!


Healing... and Keisuke doing a back flip!






Froggo Villa!



Serena!


Me and Serena

Horseback!

Banditoad Gulch!



Me!

Egg Shen!

Dead Cactus...??

Buying another Tribal pack!

New Ship!!

The Stormy River!

<3
My current quest is taking down the towers in Banditoads Gulch.

Also for fun im working on the dos amigos y uno quest!

Im going to become an anigo one day... :D

Ok, time to continue my adventure!!

Hopefully i'll get to meet up with one of my friends today! :D

Ok, fair winds and happy sailing mateys!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment