Thursday, March 7, 2013

...COOL RANCH?!?!?!





...I...AM....DYING...PIRATES....

I only had to spend about 6 days in valencia

TO GET TO COOL RANCH!!! :'D

I cant believe i finished one world so fast!! :O

But anyway, last time i left off, i was in the Catacombs finding Marco Pollo's Tomb.

But a few dyas after i went back, and found a crazy looking foe named Phule!!

Each half of his face has a different personality!

Heres pictures that are from yesterday and a few days back :3

In the catacombs

..Unicorn Coffin?

Armada

Dungeon!



B--BLUE WINDSTONE?!?!?!



Add caption

PHULE!!!!








Spiral Pattern on the floor!!!


Decorated my ship!

Running XD

Proud Teacher :3

BONNIE ANNES PHOTO BOMBING XD

My crew!






My windstones! :3











Cool ranch Stormgate!!

COOPERS ROOST!!! :D

My ship :3
Ok, im so exited!! :D Time to go to Coopers Roost!! :3

My current quest is heading over to the Silver spur Saloon!! :D

ok, thats al i have for now! XD

Fair winds and happy sailing maties!

No comments:

Post a Comment