Monday, March 25, 2013

Finally Santo Pollo!!






So it took  me a while to finally get to CVS and get my P101 card XD

But i did yesterday and i continued on my adventure!! :D

So, anyways, last time i left off, i was supposed to talk to Professor Diaz.... but i coudlnt because i diddnt have enough crowns to buy the area!

But i bought it off my gift card, and i finally made it to Santo Pollo!!

Also, i bought myself lots of new clothes and made it up to Level 20!!! :'D

Here are some pictures form my most recent adventure!

Waiting for a friend! :3



Stormgate!

SANTO POLLO!!!

New clothes :3

Salamander Cutthroat!

New Outfit and my new fish :3

My ships invisible :D

Yeah, thats all i got through yesterday!

My current quest is hunting down Banditoad ships. I have 4 more to go!!!

OH, and, i recently got interviewed by my new friend Destiny at Destiny's Travels! You can see it Here!! Click click click!! :D

Ok, thats all for now!!

Fair widns and happy sailing, mateys!!

PS: New drawing soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment