Sunday, March 24, 2013

Goals.....?

Ahoy mateys!

well, im posting this through my kindle fire, so no fancy pictures in this post! :p

but i thought i'd post a little dntry on some things im planning to accomplish soon :3

STORMY RYLEES TO-DO LIST
3/24/13

-New ship. hopefully bison origin. i have almost enough gold!
-Get Milo Graytail promoted
-Download test realm!!! :D
-Meet up with my friend Des from Destiny's Travels in game!! :3
-Get Artillary ability
-Make it to at least level 25 by the middle of april



seems ok! xD

well, im about to run in the store and get my gift card so i can continue my adventure!!!

Fair winds and happy spring sailing!!!

-S.R.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rylee!
    Blaze Shadowhorn here from Tales of the Spiral (talesofthespiral.com). I came across your blog via my good friend Des and her post regarding an interview with you so I decided to check your blog out. It seems really nice so far and I really like your artwork and your intriguing posts! I'm sure you'll go far in this community :)

    Keep up the great work!
    -Blaze Shadowhorn

    P.S. I'm now following your blog and adding you to my blogroll so I hope to see more amazing content from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D thats very nice haha :)
      I'll check out your blog too!
      ~S.R.

      Delete