Tuesday, March 26, 2013

So many Banditoads!!





So, last time i left off, i was hunting down Banditoad ships for the folks at Santo Pollo. I had only one defeated.

Well, i defeated all the ships!

BUT, For some reason, The quest tracker made me defeat 3 Extra ships, two of which were full of level 21 banditoads!

I was tired by the end of the day! xD

Anyway, i have a plentiful of pictures for you to see!

Title Screen

Banditoads!


Fight!

Boom!!!





Me and Twister at my house!

Playing the piano!! :D

Salamander!!!

Sky Runner!


Me! :3





Dos amigos y uno!

i had to get a picture with them. i mean come on, theyre celebrities!


Haha, i went on quite an adventure today!! :D

My current quest is to save Selena from the banditoads!!

Ok, time to call and wish my nana a happy birthday! xD

Fair winds, happy spring, and happy sailing pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment