Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another new mount from the Tribal pack!! :D





So i went on today and bought my 5th tribal pack.... i think im addicted to them XD

But i did and i got alot of cool new stuff!! :D

My favorite thing so far would have to be that i got a brand new mount! :D

Heres what it looks like!

Im in love with it <3
Im trying to think of a name for it and my puma still!

Also i got a really cool treasure that i sold for 600 Gold!
just thought i should show you in case anyone gets it :3

I'll circle it in Red.


Also i went on a little adventure in Skull island today :3 i have pictures!


Ratbeard!

My plans on attacking

I love that treasure chest... had to take a picture of it XD

Venturing around Flotsam

On the boat!

Me

Crew so far :3
Ok! thats it pirates!
Fair winds!

No comments:

Post a Comment