Monday, January 28, 2013

Inportant information

Ahoy maties! :D

Im taking a little break from Monquista and im going to stay at my place in Skull island to rest for a while.

So, if anyone sees me, dont feel shy to stop by and hay ahoy!

And one thing...

Im not Friending anyone unless i know them from either real life, blogs, or anything else. Its just a personal rule that i gave myself and its very helpful and keeps my friends list full of space.

So, if you want to friend me, PLEASE TELL ME FIRST!!! Im not friending any complete strangers, sorry.

If anyone is looking on whare i will be, probably around Skull island or Jonah town or Flotsam. I will try to stay in a certian realm all the time too. Maybe you can find me in Realm Commodore. Maybe.

Also i will be getting Text Chat soon... :3
My birthday is coming up (hint hint Febuary 8th) and ill be old enough to get Text chat!
So yeah... just saying haha


Ok, thats all i have to say, mateys.
Enjoy your day and Fair winds! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment