Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Isle of Doom!

Ahoy mateys! :D

I have traveled further in my adventures and gotten up to level 12 and to the Isle of doom!! :D

here are some pictures!

Talking to Bernardo Sastre

Talking to Bishop Hidalgo

Adventuring!

More Bishop Hidalgo

Beautiful Puerto Mico Church

Foreman Salazar

Adventuring

Defeating Rebel Water moles!

After a battle ^^;

Battling!






New Ability.... Krackens Coils!

Massive Battle!

////Slash!!///

.....'I LIVE!!!'

Ramos

Sacrifice Cave

Troggy Hunting!

Treant Hunting


Healing!

Into the Dark



Talking to Aguirre


Fighting Ordaz!!

Cave of many voices

...Mom.... Dad..??


Armada Hunting!!

....GORTEZ!


Gortez's Warriors

Battling in new armor!
 Thats what happened recently :3
I havent managed to defeat Ordaz yet, it took me 9 tries so far... hes pretty difficult for me.... ^^;
Does anyone have some tips for fighting him? :O If you could help me that would be great!

Thank you for reading!! Fair winds!
~Rylee


No comments:

Post a Comment