Sunday, January 27, 2013

Made it to Monquista!

Ahoy maties! :D

I havent posted in a while! haha.

I recentky baught another pirate101 gift card so i can continue my journey! :D

Since i have posted, i have beaten GorteZ and started Monquista!! :D
I have some pictures!


I finally beat Gortez after 12 tries~!!

Off to the govoner's!

Governor Duarte


Beautiful Monquista Stormgate




Made it!!

The king and Queen

Queen Elanor


Sneaking in








Queen Catherine

Sailing

Gortez

Tiny Teasure chest!


Me :3


The crew!


Ok, thats what i have ben through lately XD

I have gotten lots of new items too and i thaught i should share them ^-^

~CURRENT CLOTHES~

HAT:

Explorers Helmet
+9 Health
+2 Strength
3 Armor
Lvl 10+


OUTFIT:
Missionarys Hauberk
+13 Health
10 Armor
*Privateer only
Lvl 10+


SHOES:
Blessed Greaves
+13 Health
Comes with "Rouse" Epic
*Privateer only
Lvl 10+


WEAPON:
Dueling Blade
Shooty/Stabby
Bonus from: Agility
35-58 Damage
Level 10+

TOTEM:
Eye of Rain 
+2 Armor
+13 Health
Level 10+
FROM TRIBAL PACK - See info on that in my entries here and here!


AMULET:
Skyfarers Amulet
+13 Health
(Comes with "Snap Shot" epic)
*Privateer only
Lvl 10+


RING:
Raiders Ring
+11 Health
+1 Resistance
*Privateer only
Lvl 10+

PET:
 ~Commodore Zoey~
Lvl 13 Emerald Budgie
(Only available through giftcard)
22 Accuracy
22 Dodge
0 Armor
17 Resistance
19-29 Damage
155 Max health

Theres all my current clothes! :3
ok, im going to keep adventuring :D

Fair winds!

No comments:

Post a Comment